|Member Since:||Nov 2010|
|Favorite of:||1 Person|
|Page Views:||35 Views|
More jobs loading...
Do you have the desire to be the best? Do you possess a dynamic personality that allows you to get the job done? Are you seeking to expand your career with one of the fastest growing and top 25 companies to work for in the state of Utah? Are you looking to work in a thriving culture where success is our reward, passion is our drive, and relationships are key? Well then look no further.
School Improvement Network offers an environment where our employees have the opportunity of a lifetime to connect their career with their passions. We live and breathe service and building relationships with our clients whether in the office or in schools. We seek out and hire the most amazing talent we can find to come be innovative, dynamic, and inspiring. Our people are instrumental in taking us to the next level of being THE global leader in professional development for educators.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing selected docket items
• Researching on patents
• Draft patent applications
• Filing of legal documents required to secure a patent and related correspondence
• Maintaining knowledge of latest patent rules
• Reviews applications for completeness and technical accuracy
• Transmits provisional patent applications and understands patent claims structure.
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert Patent Paralegal in the subject line of your email.