|Member Since:||Nov 2011|
|Favorite of:||1 Person|
|Page Views:||38 Views|
More jobs loading...
The Active Network seeks a highly motivated and skilled Business Analyst to join our growing team in Draper, UT.
In this position, you will work with a fun team of skilled professionals on web-based software solutions and products for large conferences, conventions, and trade shows taking place around the world.
Job Description: This position reports into a Professional Services Team Lead and is responsible for the implementation of Event Management software in support of Client events. The Analyst will drive requirements, configure software, and implement processes to achieve a successful deployment of features and functionality associated with attendee and exhibitor management. Some travel is required for pre-onsite meetings as well as travel for managing onsite events. Most travel includes weekends and Sundays.
• Work with clients and internal project management team to identify, assess, and document client requirements
• Manage development process and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Configure Event Management Software in providing a quality software solution to end clients
• Provide advice, consultation, and training to clients based on industry best practices
• Tests configured features and assists QA team on product testing
• Design new product features and enhancements