|Member Since:||Aug 2010|
|Favorite of:||1 Person|
|Page Views:||45 Views|
More jobs loading...
Department Distance Education - Salt Lake City Campus
The Classroom facilitator works with IVC instructors and students to ensure a beneficial learning environment. This is a part-time non benefited position (8-12 hrs/week) located on the Heber Center Campus. Applicants must be available and willing to work Monday-Thursday, 4-10 pm. Hours and days will vary by semester.
1. Assist students and instructors by operating classroom equipment that is essential to the delivery of interactive video conferencing classrooms.
2. Distribute and collect classroom materials, and course evaluations, proctor exams and quizzes, and maintain a proper and quiet learning environment.
3. Maintain accurate class rolls and attendance records.
4. Act as a liaison between students, instructors and university administrators.
5. All other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Apply Online at http://www.Click2Apply.net/58k3nxb