|Member Since:||Aug 2012|
|Favorite of:||1 Person|
|Page Views:||21 Views|
More jobs loading...
SISEL INC. POSITION DESCRIPTION
Science, Innovation, Success, Energy & Longevity
Position Title: Creative Webmaster Department: Creative Services
FLSA Classification/Status: Hourly Reports To: Chief Marketing and Sales
Grade Level: 38N Revision Date: 1/10/2014
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Sisel International is seeking a webmaster / online customer experience manager to help lead the company’s growth through managing, leading and optimizing websites. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the organizations online portal is among its best assets and offers a compelling face to the company’s international internet presence. This includes detailed statistical analysis and SEO on the sites to increase conversion and drive leads.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• A thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) techniques.
• Demonstrate technical excellence by delivering enterprise-grade quality
• Be the Conversion Champion for the company with a rigorous commitment to measure site and lead path conversion metrics. Apply the data to a process of continuous improvement across all customer interaction points.
• Responsible for search engine optimization (SEO) strategy for development and implementation, website code and architecture optimization for search, SEO copywriting, website evaluations and audits
• Improve the websites efficiency to meet company goals utilizing up-to-date and best practice SEM. (Search Engine Marketing)
• Consult with employees from various departments in order to coordinate web activities, identify needs, and explain website opportunities and limitations.
• Work closely with Corporate Marketing to refresh websites and social media content to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information and images.
• Monitor and report on traffic, SEM metrics, campaigns and other statistical analysis, then develop actionable recommendations.
• Troubleshoot problems associated with the website and web applications and/or web pages, then recommend improvements and modifications.
• Responsibilities include designing web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality working directly with clients and team members to determine project scope and specifications.
• Develop website functionality in collaboration with our web development team.
• Social Media – promote meeting and events, market products, and promote the company mission through the use of social media systems such as Twitter and Facebook, etc.
• Must always maintain respect for diversity in all interactions
• Interact with all contacts in a helpful, courteous and professional manner
• Other duties as assigned.
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties as required from time to time.
How to Apply
Send in resumes to email@example.com