|Member Since:||Nov 2013|
|Favorite of:||1 Person|
|Page Views:||27 Views|
More jobs loading...
Are you career-minded and motivated by new challenges? Mission Rock Residential is a top tier Multi-Family housing apartment community management company seeking a Part Time Leasing Consultant in the Salt Lake City area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure property is rented to the fullest capacity.
• Accurately completes lease forms and collects rental deposit.
• Responsible for insuring the "model" apartments and target apartments are ready for show.
• Responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; needs to have
an awareness of the "curb appeal" of the property.
• Attend all required training, including the annual Fair Housing and No Harassment training.
• Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
• Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
• Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
• Fully informed of current rental rates, apartment sizes, locations and all amenities of property.
• Responsible for "shopping" competitive properties, and understanding their pricing, concessions
• Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and rental
• Develop and maintain an on‐going resident retention program under the direction of
• Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process.
• Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating a Leasing Binder.
• Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related
• Courteous, efficient handling of resident service requests.
• Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
Essential Job Functions:
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
• Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
• Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with prospects or residents.
• Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite
including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as community software applications.
• Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
• Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
• Be able to work evenings and weekends.
• Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all times throughout the workday
and/or whenever present at the community, or when representing the company during industry
related or company events.
• Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the Team Member Handbook.
• Successfully pass a drug test.
How to Apply
To apply please follow the directions:
copy this address into your browser. www.qhire.net/429446
Select Utah as the state
Select Salt Lake City
Select the property that interests you most and the position that interests you most and you are qualified for.
You will be required to fill out a short questionnaire and take an assessment skills test. Candidates that do not complete the test will not be considered.