|Member Since:||Apr 2008|
|Favorite of:||7 People|
|Page Views:||14 Views|
More jobs loading...
PenBlade, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual for an administrative assistant position. The new hire will work directly with the CEO, Director of Business Development, and Sales and Marketing Manager. They will also interact with other senior management at weekly management meetings. This position will allow for exposure to both the medical device and retail markets. This is a “wearing-many-hats” type of position that will involve a variety of responsibilities.
• Task management assistance for the team • Calendar/schedule management • Meeting agenda preparation and minutes taking • Arrangement of meetings with customers, consultants, and strategic partners • QuickBooks accounting, expense reports, and coordination with accountant • Keeping inventory of product and marketing supplies • Maintenance of insurance and registrations • Ordering of supplies and shipping samples • Call taking and making • Management of sales lead contact and follow-up schedule • Trade show registrations and planning • Travel arrangements • Organization and maintenance of company files and records • Presentation formatting • Maintenance of office supplies • Other responsibilities as needed
• BS Degree • Previous administrative assistant experience preferred • Be a motivated self-starter and have the desire to make a substantial contribution • Enjoy the “startup” environment – one of exciting creativity and occasional night or weekend work • Be a “team player” – willing to do the “big” and the “small” jobs (also related to a startup environment) • Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Familiarity with QuickBooks preferred but not required • Social media marketing experience preferred but not required • Possess professional communication skills (in writing and interactions with vendors, customers, investors, other company members, etc.) • Be familiar with accounting concepts • Have the ability to handle ambiguity • Possess honesty and integrity • Be able to meet deadlines • Possess analytical and problem solving skills • Ability to stay organized with a wide variety of tasks and items for follow-up • Enjoy a fun company culture while working in a demanding position
About the Company:
PenBlade, Inc. is a dynamic medical device startup with the mission to develop and manufacture superior safety sharps devices that improve healthcare worker safety and patient care while lowering overall healthcare costs. The company works with business professionals, physicians, engineers, investors, attorneys, students, and a variety of vendors and customers to accomplish its mission. The company launched its first product, the PenBlade safety scalpel, in April of 2014. PenBlade is presently engaged in setting up national and international sales and distribution.
Pros of Working with PenBlade:
• Exposure to the medical device and retail communities
• Day-to-day interactions with experienced professionals (former VP of GE, patent attorney for Workman Nydegger, critical care physician, etc.)
• Learn what is involved with running a small business
Interested candidates should send resumes and cover letters to Trent Mortensen (email@example.com). We intend to fill this position within the next 3 weeks.