Apply Now View Job Description »
PROFESSIONAL HOUSE CLEANING PART TIME / SLC EAST BENCH AREA
Fill out the form below and we'll take care of the rest. Your resume and application will be sent directly to the employer.*Required Field
Title: PROFESSIONAL HOUSE CLEANING PART TIME / SLC EAST BENCH AREA
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Employer status: Part-time
Description: At present, I need to hire someone to work along with me in the service of my residential cleaning business. Serving friendly, and long-standing clients that really do appreciate the quality of service we provide.
This is a well established business that I have owned and operated for the past 22 years. Most of the clients I service reside along the east bench area in SLC.
The job responsibilities include providing a professional cleaning service working as a two-person team. The accounts are serviced either, on a weekly, bi-weekly and or monthly basis.
If you are detailed oriented and enjoy the satisfaction of creating a clean and pristine environment for others... this might be the perfect fit!
Great opportunity for working mother's, and others that are needing a flexible part time work schedule. Please do not apply if you are seeking temporary employment.
PART TIME SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION
- Monday thru Thursday from 8 am to 2:30 pm / during train-
ing working until 3:30 pm.
On rare occasions, we will need to work on a given Friday
- Part time position: 22 to 25 hours per week
- Up to $10 - $11 per hour / $900 - $1000 monthly average
- Enjoys cleaning and taking pride in what you do!
- Professional house cleaning preferred
- Must be detailed oriented, through and efficient
- Must have excellent organizational skills and job-over-sight
- Self motivated and capable of working as a team partner
- Must be dependable and honest
- Must have reliable transportation
- English specking
- Must pass background check
HOW TO APPLY
Should this be of interest to you, please feel free to call me to schedule an interview. Please do not text message.
Resume and Professional references will be required during interview process.