Apply Now View Job Description »
Fill out the form below and we'll take care of the rest. Your resume and application will be sent directly to the employer.*Required Field
Title: Shipping Supervisor
Location: Lindon, UT
Employer status: Full-time
Contact notes: E-Mail Resume to email@example.com or fax to 801-785-4146
Requirements: Key duties and responsibilities of the shipping manager include:
- Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of the shipping department in an organized, safe and sanitary work environment that is in compliance with the Company???s policies, OSHA and government regulations.
- Coordinate the shipping schedule with inside sales and freight carriers to ensure the timely and accurate loading and shipping of products.
- Ensures all transactions are recorded timely and accurately, to reflect a correct inventory position at any time.
- Monitors and manages all aspects of employee performance.
- Ensures full compliance with all quality assurance standards, especially good housekeeping and overall cleanliness of products and work areas;
- Monitors and strives to achieve the successful attainment of the shipping forecast targeted.
Description: Growing Lindon, UT manufacturer is interviewing for a shipping supervisor. The position requires a highly motivated individual with strong organizational and negotiating skills, problem-solving and analytical skills along with exc. time management skills. Capable of working well under pressure and handle multiple tasks that change quickly.
The job purpose of shipping manager is to provide leadership and direction to the shipping department in areas of responsibility which include safety, administration, shipping, receiving, scheduling employees, and quality.