Fill out the form below and we'll take care of the rest. Your resume and application will be sent directly to the employer.View Job Description »
Title: Senior Front-End Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Employer status: Full-time
Contact notes: Please send cover email with resume!
Requirements: POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- 5-10 years of experience with large-scale applications with high availability and reliability, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Experience writing JS libraries to 'talk' to various APIs.
- Experience creating/manipulating DOM elements with JS.
- Experience (or at least familiarity) with jQuery and its plugin/extension structure.
- A solid understanding of HTML4, CSS and browser nuances.
- Ability to learn new software, reporting tools and processes at lightning speed.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with HTML5 and mobile development experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics packages.
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks.
- Experience in market research.
All candidates that meet the qualifications must submit resumes electronically.
Description: COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Say.So's primary mission is to provide online users an elegant, engaging and fun way to connect with the brands and lifestyle affinities they choose for themselves, and be rewarded for providing feedback and opinion to the companies that power those brands, or serve those lifestyle affinities.
Say.So has scores of active daily subscribers who use our platform to be entertained, exert their influence, and express their knowledge and experience. Keeping our users interested and motivated has a huge impact on our success, and we achieve that through a persistent gamified economy that shows users their progress, and more importantly, with a solid, reliable user experience that ties it all together.
The Say.So team is small, but we are experiencing tremendous growth, so this is a great opportunity for career growth and for getting in on an early equity ownership position.
We need your help to create slick and intuitive interfaces for both our end-users and our research clients???publishers, agencies and advertisers keen for the data provided by Say.So members. You will be working with our product managers, graphic designers and other developers to:
- Improve the existing panelist experience and add community features to the panelist app.
- Design and develop a brand new client dashboard/portal for content management and reporting.
- Enhance the user experience with subtle animations, loading transitions and other user feedback.
- Pay close attention to details and proactively look for ways to make things better.