Apply Now View Job Description »
Fill out the form below and we'll take care of the rest. Your resume and application will be sent directly to the employer.*Required Field
Title: Mid-level developer
Location: Draper, UT
Employer status: Full-time
Contact notes: Send your resume to email@example.com
Requirements: Duties include:
- Write Java code to extend classes to handle custom feeds.
- Troubleshoot problems in PHP and Java applications, and from various feed sources.
- Ensure integrity of data from daily imports.
- Map feed data to database fields.
- Propose and implement changes to improve stability, ease-of-use, and automated reporting.
- Solid understanding of programming and web application development
- Experience in object-oriented programming language(s) (Java and PHP preferred, but the ability to transfer quickly existing skills to these languages okay)
- Familiarity with SQL-based databases
- Experience with basic Linux commands
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks without close supervision
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience with Java and PHP
- Experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience in Bash Scripting
- 2-3 years coding experience
- Competitive pay
- Fun, small-business atmosphere
- Career growth opportunities
Description: Blueroof360.com is looking for a junior-level developer to work with a feed consumption system that has pieces written in both Java and PHP.
We need someone who is a quick learner, knows how to troubleshoot problems, and likes to find ways to make things work better.