Apply Now View Job Description »
Fill out the form below and we'll take care of the rest. Your resume and application will be sent directly to the employer.*Required Field
Title: Billing Specialist
Location: Provo, UT
Employer status: Full-time
Contact notes: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Requirements: REQUIREMENTS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to accurately troubleshoot customer issues.
* Ability to communicate effectively with management and customers.
* Ability to multi-task efficiently.
* Basic writing skills in order to relay clear answers via email or chat.
* Must be able to type at least 50 WPM.
Description: JOB DESCRIPTION:
The purpose of the Billing Specialist position is to handle multiple projects going simultaneously while providing accurate and quality billing support to our current and potential customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answer inbound calls, chats, and email tickets in a fast-pace environment.
* Finish calls, chats, and tickets in a timely manner.
* Maintain a working knowledge of our hosting service, our internal billing tools, service and feature costs or credits, and billing policies and procedures.
Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duty functions.