Featured Ads, Dealers, & Bulk Sellers
Beware of Classified Ad Fraud
- Phone number listed in ad is wrong.
- Buyer or seller explains that they are currently out of the country or outside the intermountain area (KSL Classifieds is a local service).
- Buyer offers to pay with a money order or cashiers check for significantly more than the asked for price. Seller asks to have money wired to them or payed via an online service and states that the item will require delivery.
- Buyer or seller requests unreasonable personal or financial information.
- Ad or offer is poorly written, generic, or strange sounding.
- Offer is simply too good to be true.
- Buyer or Seller says that KSL will handle the transaction. KSL is NEVER involved in any transaction between buyer and seller. Anyone who claims otherwise is a scammer.
For more information, click here.
KSL Classifieds - How to create a KSL account
KSL Classifieds - How to reset your password
KSL Classifieds - How to Edit/Delete/Renew Ads
KSL Classifieds - How to post an ad
KSL Classifieds - How to post a KSL Cars ad
KSL Deals - How to purchase a KSL deal
How to view and print your KSL Deals vouchers
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at email@example.com and (801) 575-5555.
© 2015 ksl.com | KSL Broadcasting Salt Lake City UT | Site hosted & managed by Deseret Digital Media - a Deseret Media Company v19