Dr. Matt Townsend is a nationally-recognized relationship expert. He specializes in communication, relationship education, life management, and conflict resolution. Matt founded the Townsend Relationship Center after spending ten years as a consultant for Franklin Covey. He now dedicates his time to Corporate speaking and training as well as coaching couples one-on-one and conducting marriage seminars around the country.
The Matt Townsend Show
- Coach gives update on 4 Aggie football players hurt in crash
- Utah woman who embezzled $900K headed to prison
- 3 teens arrested, rancher cleared after Logan Canyon confrontation
- 22 missing, unclaimed veterans in Utah laid to rest
- Herriman man: Brain tumor felt like 'brain freeze'
- Judge issues restraining order against anti-abortion group
- 42 'documented gang members' go on hunger strike at prison
- Utah woman found dead in duffel bag in Seattle
- Roddy Piper, pro wrestling 'bad guy,' dies at 61
- Utah woman says clinical trial cured her hepatitis C