185th Semiannual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Carried live October 3-4, 2015 on KSL Television Channel 5, KSL.com and KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM & 1160 AM.
LDS Church News
Candice Madsen | Posted Oct 7th - 8:27pm
With performances at Woodstock, Carnegie Hall, Yankee Stadium and West Point, choir members dubbed it the "Bucket-list Tour." This one-hour special takes you behind the scenes of all these magical performances around New York.
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Oct 4th - 11:59pm
A choir within The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints beautifully demonstrates the spirit of praise as they perform gospel music.
Michelle King | Posted Oct 4th - 4:15pm
Mormon families are no longer persecuted like they once were in Missouri. With the trail blazed by the Osmonds, LDS performers are now a big part of the landscape in Branson, Missouri.
Angie Denison | Posted Oct 4th - 12:45pm
Thirty years ago members of the LDS Church were encouraged to fast and give offerings to help the suffering people of Ethiopia. The money poured in, and kept coming. As a result, the church organized LDS Charities.
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Oct 4th - 9:20am
Once again, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are gathering Saturday and Sunday to listen to General Conference.
Celeste Tholen Rosenlof and Natalie Crofts | Posted Oct 3rd - 10:38pm
Three men were called Saturday morning to join the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and lead The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
KSL.com | Posted Oct 3rd - 1:39pm
College campuses used to be a prime venue for not only gaining an education but also a spouse. That has changed with the recent rise in age at first marriage.
Carole Mikita | Posted Sep 26th - 11:05pm
Female members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will gather Saturday evening to listen to the General Women's Session of General Conference.
Angie Denison | Posted Sep 25th - 10:29pm
Dave McCann had the opportunity to sit down one on one to learn more about Bonnie Oscarson, the general Young Women's president for the LDS Church. See what she has to say about what our youths want and need today.
Angie Denison | Posted Apr 5th - 4:31pm
This 30 minute special will explain why NBC chose to air the new Christian-based series "A.D. The Bible Continues." The special is called "Finding Faith in Prime Time"; it takes you behind the scenes of this new epic series.
Carole Mikita | Posted Apr 5th - 2:03pm
Members of Catholic, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu families share what they believe, how they worship and how they feel about living in Utah, which has a predominant faith.
Keri Wilcox | Posted Apr 5th - 1:34pm
In this special we profile four Utah soldiers who told us that amid the dust, heat and blood of battle came moments of grace where their faith was increased.
Michelle King, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Apr 5th - 1:05pm
Michelle King goes behind the scenes to share the stories of Richard Elliot, the principal organist of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir; Savannah Stevenson, the actress who plays Mary in the LDS Bible Videos; and the musical group The Lower Lights.
Carole Mikita | Posted Apr 5th - 12:35pm
A wealthy man decides to give away his considerable fortune to bless others in need and offer hope.
Candice Madsen | Posted Apr 4th - 5:01pm
A father's blog about his young son's journey towards death goes viral. The messages in this blog flood the world with hope and provide comfort and direction for people of many faiths.
Candice Madsen | Posted Apr 4th - 12:35pm
"Going Viral, Family Style" goes behind the scenes with three LDS families who have found phenomenal success with their YouTube channels. Hear how their success has strengthened their faith and their families.
Angie Denison | Posted Apr 2nd - 9:46pm
It has become a tradition at KSL TV to create uplifting and inspiring original shows to air between the LDS General Conference programming on both Saturday and Sunday. This year, audiences will be treated to an impressive assortment of programs.
Carole Mikita | Posted Mar 28th - 10:43pm
The 185th annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints officially began Saturday evening with the General Women's Session. Conference-goers were urged by church leaders to fill their homes with light and truth.
Carole Mikita | Posted Oct 5th - 11:59pm
Go behind-the-scenes of the making of "Meet The Mormons." See how the crew captured the day-to-day lives of six Latter-day Saints and how their faith plays a role in their lives.
- Real Women, Real Faith
- David Archuleta: Called to Serve
- Jerusalem: Link to the past, hope of the future
- Grit: The true story of Steve Young
- A Mighty Band of Youth
- The Miracle of Music: Lessons learned by The Piano Guys
- The Ministry of President Thomas S. Monson
- Fruits of Faith: Celebrating a Small Town Temple
- The Tie: Be Thou An Example
- The Hill Cummorah Pageant: Seventy-Five Years in the Making
- Movies With Meaning: The Rebirth of Mormon Cinema
- Reach out and share
- Saints in Swaziland
- 12 Steps - The road to recovery
- Healing the Broken-hearted
- Something Extraordinary: the Relief Society
- Footprints of Faith
- An Army of Faith: Inside the MTC
- For the Welfare of All
- Healing the Broken Hearted
KSL Newsradio Programming
- 8:00 am - Special Edition of the KSL Greenhouse Show
- 9:30 am General Conference Saturday
- 12:00 pm Just Let Go - A Story of Forgiveness
- 1:00 pm The Lehi Roller Mills Story
- 4:00 pm LDS Singles: A New Approach to Dating in the 21st Century" - sponsored by The LDS Matchmaker
- 5:00 pm "America's Real Deal"
- 7:00 am - Cultural Connections General Conference Special: Wain Myers
- 8:00 am A Woman's View General Conference Special
- 9:00 am Everyday Lives, Everyday Values
- 9:30 am Music and the Spoken Word
- 12:00 pm "Lindsay Aerts...About Moms"
- 1:00 pm "Kenneth Brailsford: My Life Encapsulated"
- 4:00 pm "Faith on the Front Lines"