09/02/2013 9:10amThe first week of college football has concluded and only Utah came away with a victory. The KSL Sports team has reviewed the weekend games and has selected Utah's freshman kicker, Andy Phillips, as week one "Player of the Week."
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice