01/31/2013 3:42pmIt's hard to be optimistic for Utah State Basketball. The Aggies have lost 4 straight games for the first time since 1994 and play 6 of their next 8 on the road; including trips to Louisiana Tech and BYU.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Dylann Roof to judge: Let lawyers back on death penalty case