01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek