01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Is gluten making you sick?
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paralyzed' Congress
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme Court's Texas case