01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV