01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 'Keep up the prayer:' Cancer returns for boy whose dad got a tattoo to match son's scar
- Mom with 3 young kids, drugs in car arrested after chase
- Man arrested in West Haven shooting
- Dead man found in SUV that had pile of parking tickets on it
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Pirates seize Russian captain, 2 crew in waters off Nigeria
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Macaw poses in man's mug shot after unlucky court appearance