01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- 8 athletes you didn't know were from Utah - SPONSORED
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Audit considered amid criticized donation to University of Utah
- House seeks charges for tech official in Clinton email case
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?