01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Utah lineman Isaac Asiata selected No. 164 to Miami Dolphins in 5th round
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah