01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Trump to order review of monuments