01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Man gets 12 years in drug conspiracy, money laundering case
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit