01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Teacher, award-winning artist, ‘counts blessings’ with recent piece
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip