12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' _ a humiliating defeat for Trump
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- ‘Heroic’ troopers save suicidal woman from jumping off overpass
- Man guilty of shooting cop sentenced to up to life in prison
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent