12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep