12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- ‘Rock avalanche’ shaped Zion National Park 4,800 years ago, U. study says
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard