12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day