12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion
- Ransomware cases skyrocket as Americans pay to regain access to their own data
- Magna man charged with shooting, killing neighbor's dog
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus