11/23/2012 5:03pmThe Utah State Aggies already have had quite the week. They went on the road to beat a nationally ranked team in overtime then arrived back in Logan to the cheers of several hundred fans who didn't mind waiting in the rain.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah