11/23/2012 5:03pmThe Utah State Aggies already have had quite the week. They went on the road to beat a nationally ranked team in overtime then arrived back in Logan to the cheers of several hundred fans who didn't mind waiting in the rain.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters