10/08/2012 5:15pmUtah State (4-2, 0-0 WAC) continues its 2012 season with its fourth road game in the last five weeks as it begins Western Athletic Conference play at San Jose State (4-1, 0-0) on Saturday, Oct. 13 at 2:07 p.m. (MT). The game will be televised regionally by ESPN and broadcast on Altitude Sports.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 9 killed in Oakland warehouse fire, dozens more feared dead
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Chef credited with inventing General Tso's Chicken has died
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor