10/08/2012 5:15pmUtah State (4-2, 0-0 WAC) continues its 2012 season with its fourth road game in the last five weeks as it begins Western Athletic Conference play at San Jose State (4-1, 0-0) on Saturday, Oct. 13 at 2:07 p.m. (MT). The game will be televised regionally by ESPN and broadcast on Altitude Sports.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice