06/16/2013 4:59pmRio Tinto Stadium may not be the largest venue in which the U.S. Soccer Men's National team has played a World Cup qualifier, but with a sold out crowd expected Tuesday for the match against Honduras, the team is expecting fans to do their part.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Elderly woman killed in possible DUI accident
- Here's who buys the most weapons from the US
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'