01/30/2013 2:05pmThe U.S. Soccer Men's National team hosted the Canada Men's National team Wednesday night in Houston, playing to a 0-0 draw, but Real Salt Lake defender Tony Beltran tallied his first senior international cap for the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident