06/14/2013 3:27pmWith 75% of the starting defensive line gone, the Utes need to replace 11.5 sacks and the best run-stopper in the Pac-12 conference — that and a running back that has accounted for nearly a third of the Utes total offense over the last two seasons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with pickup truck
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites