04/09/2013 6:45pmThe Utes practiced outdoors in Rice-Eccles Stadium on Tuesday. It was about 40 degrees outside. That was fun. From my vantage point it looked like it took the team a few reps to get warmed up in the cold as well.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Stealing mail could land 'Grinches' in federal prison, US attorney warns
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown