04/09/2013 6:45pmThe Utes practiced outdoors in Rice-Eccles Stadium on Tuesday. It was about 40 degrees outside. That was fun. From my vantage point it looked like it took the team a few reps to get warmed up in the cold as well.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?