03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan woman shot to death at intersection; gunman later found dead
- 2 teen brothers admit roles in death of West Valley police officer
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- Judge tosses suit claiming excessive force in Utah traffic stop
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- 12 fads from the past 6 years we may have forgotten
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- Box Elder Sheriff's Office investigating possible driveway sealing scam
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'