03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- 2 dead, 36 hurt after bus hits fire truck, more vehicles
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams
- Texas 2nd-grade teacher says no homework this school year
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'