03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- 'Operation Diversion': Separating 'wolves' from vulnerable in Rio Grande