03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Outage in central Utah causes over 13K customers to lose power
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations