03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front