03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured in West Valley City shooting
- Poor sportsmanship leads principal to ban football, soccer at recess
- Gail Miller, you the real MVP
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- Trump moves to pull US out of Pacific-Rim trade deal
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- Layton mom found passed out in gutter sent to prison for child endangerment, sex with teen
- Dying from cancer: Could your location determine your fate?