03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing