03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Likely lottery prospect Donovan Mitchell complimentary of Jazz at workout
- UK police show photo of concert bomber, ask public for info