03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- Mom with 3 young kids, drugs in car arrested after chase
- Macaw poses in man's mug shot after unlucky court appearance
- Dead man found in SUV that had pile of parking tickets on it
- 'Keep up the prayer:' Cancer returns for boy whose dad got a tattoo to match son's scar
- Messages greet Bountiful students as police seek more answers in shooting
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- Netflix adding 91 titles, dropping 43