01/19/2013 2:08pmIt has been a very tough start to the conference season for Utah. Losing close games on the Arizona swing and coming very close to beating UCLA gave us all hope. The games against USC and Washington State have killed any possible momentum the team may have.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake