01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Jazz trade down, draft Weber State's Bolomboy and 2 others
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'