01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Is Gobert Utah's best since Karl Malone?
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers