01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV