01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum