01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Hot enough for you? Looking back at Utah’s hottest recorded temperatures
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams