01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- KSL Investigates: How safe is your Uber, Lyft or taxi ride?
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block