01/28/2013 10:04pmThe plows were out following Sunday's storm, but that didn't help some drivers who faced tolerable conditions in some areas and more challenging ones in others. A lot of that had to do with both the resources available to the city you were driving in and what roads its snowplow priority list includes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Rally planned for Utah man jailed in Venezuela
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say